ORU provides computers for use by students in classes and projects. These computers are in labs across the campus in various departments.
|Graduate Center||Learning Resources Center|
|1st floor - Physics & Engineering Lab||1st floor - Print & Broadcast Journalism Lab (PBJ)|
|1st floor - Media Production Studio||1st floor - Multimedia Institute Lab (MMI)|
|2nd floor - Academic Labs 1-4 *||2nd floor - Modern Language Lab|
|2nd floor Art Design Lab||4th floor - Library Education Resource Center (ERC)|
|2nd floor - Behavioral Science Lab||4th floor - Library Instruction Lab (LIL)|
|3rd floor - Business Department Lab|
|3rd floor -Nursing Lab||Hamill Student Center|
|5th floor - Education Tech Lab||The Internet Cafe|
|College of Education Modular Lab||Music Technology Lab|
* The academic computing lab located on the second floor of the Graduate Center (GC 2A01) is divided into four different rooms; each room is labeled over the dry eraser board. As you first come into the main entrance(GC2A01) you will be in Lab 1. Thir room is for "walk in" only; no teaching is done in this room. The other three rooms (Lab 2, 3 and 4) are used for different classes scheduled during the semester. Each teaching lab has a LCD projector for the instructor to display information from their computer to a screen the whole class can see. During scheduled teaching times these labs will not be accessible to students who are not in the class. Hours for this lab are:
- Monday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.