English
Close
Skip to Main Content

Developing Whole Leaders for the whole World

Student Retention Rates

Undergraduate

First-time, full-time undergraduate fall-to-fall retention rate: 85%

Graduate

Graduate student (master's level only) fall-to-fall retention rate: 84%

 

Completion Rates

Undergraduate

Six-year graduation rate (2015 cohort): 59%

Graduate

 

 

Student Diversity

 

Hawaiian/Pacific Islanders 0.5%
Native American 2.9%
Asian American 3.8%
Two or more ethnicities 4.3%
Hispanic/Latino 13.0%
African American/Black 17.5%
International 18%
White 40%

 

 

Licensure Exam Pass Rates

College of Education (Undergraduate)

2021 College of Education Title II pass rate: 95%

Anna Vaughn School of Nursing (Undergraduate)

2021 NCLEX-RN pass rate: 89%

 

Employment Placement Rates

Of the 2021 graduates, 81% accepted employment and 18% continued with graduate education for a total of 99% of graduates with postgraduate placement.

Equity in Athletics Data Tool

Click here to find more information on ORU's EADA statistical data.

 

NCAA Graduation Success Rate (GSR)

  • ORU's NCAA Graduation Success Rate: 86%

Take the next step
toward your career.

VIRTUAL TOURCONNECT WITH A COUNSELORAPPLY NOW