Get Reimbursed for Traveling to an ORU Event!
Interested in visiting ORU? If you travel to one of our Quest Leadership Events via train, rental car, plane, or bus, we will reimburse a portion of your fare once you enroll as a student and begin your classes. We believe ORU is worth the trip. Take advantage of this one-time reimbursement for prospective students and see what we have to offer!
Please Note: Only Quest Leadership Weekend events are eligible for travel reimbursement. This offer does not extend to other events or daily tours. Reimbursement amount up to $750 for domestic travel and up to $1,000 for International travel upon review.
Travel Expenses Eligible for Reimbursement
- Public or rented transportation to Oral Roberts University. While personal transportation, such as a personal vehicle, may be used, it will not be reimbursed.
- Domestic and international travel.
Travel Expenses Not Eligible for Reimbursement
Charges that will not be reimbursed include, but are not limited to:
- Checked baggage fees
- Flight change fees
- Seat upgrade fees
- Travel insurance, ticket insurance, or any other type of insurance (including renter’s insurance for car rentals)
- Gas for a rental car or personal car
- Hotel expenses
- Tips, valet costs, concierge fees, etc.
Reimbursements may only be requested after Add/Drop Week during your first year as a student at ORU. Reimbursement requests must be received before the last day of classes.
The following printed information must be brought to a Student Accounts representative (no electronic submissions will be approved):
- Your registration receipt from the event you attended, or the registration confirmation
Don’t have either of these? Come see us anyway! We will take a look through our registration archives for a record of your attendance.
- Your travel itinerary. This should have your name on it, with dates that correspond to the event for which you attended, as well as the price for your ticket with an itemized list of costs. It should also contain your departure and arrival destinations. If your itinerary does not show that your final destination was Tulsa OK, you must provide receipts showing that you rented a car to get to Tulsa, OK.
- Your ORU Eagle Card.
For questions call 918.495.6518 or emails firstname.lastname@example.org.