Undergraduate Online Tuition & Financial Aid
Making a Financial Plan
A degree from ORU is a life-changing investment in you and your future. If you need help navigating the ins and outs of tuition, federal financial aid, and interest-free payment plans, connect with us today. We’d love to help you find the best option when pursuing a Spirit-empowered degree from ORU.
2021-2022 Undergraduate Online Tuition & Fees
|Tuition Rate (Per credit hour)||$410|
|US Military Tuition Rate (Per credit hour)||$260|
|Online Student Service Fee (Per term)||$199|
Undergraduate Net Price Calculator
Use our net price calculator to see what assistance you may be eligible for.
Federal financial aid may be available for qualifying U.S. students based on the results of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To get started, finish the steps below:
- Complete your FAFSA form at www.fafsa.gov.
- On your FAFSA, enter ORU’s federal code (003985) so we can receive your information.
- Complete and submit all requested documents.
- If you’ve been admitted to ORU, we’ll send you a financial aid offer.
- Confirm and accept your aid offer in your VISION account
If you need help completing the FAFSA, or you’re a non-U.S. citizen with questions about financial aid, connect with us today.
We offer a flexible, interest-free monthly payment plan option that can help you reduce the need to borrow finances while paying off your remaining balance over time. Payment plans range from 4 to 12 months.