Bachelor of Science Degree in
Oral Roberts University’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is a 100% online program that can give you real-life skills to serve as an IT professional, while preparing you to take CompTia® certifications. You will graduate with skills to offer IT solutions to organizations, as database analysts, mobile application developers, information system security analysts, network engineers or web developers.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person - mind, body, and spirit - can truly set you apart for a career in the ever expanding and essential field of Information and Communications Technology. In an integrated global economy, technology designed to serve people, becomes a key delivery vehicle to solve problems, and reach underserved populations.
What can I do with a degree in Information Technology?
Our unique mission to develop Spirit-empowered leaders will enable you to become an
in-demand technology professional in every industry. Your degree will prepare you
to serve in potential occupations, such as:
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Program Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Application Programmer
- Systems Software Engineer
- Information Security Analysts
What distinct courses will I take?
To become information technology professional, you will take various courses such as:
- Information Management
- System Administration and Maintenance
- Integrative Programming
- Project Management
How long will it take me to graduate?
This program is 120 credit hours. If you were to begin without transferring credit, you could still complete this degree in as little as 3.5 years when you enroll full-time. We consider full-time enrollment for this program as 6 credit hours per 7-week term with 6 terms per year.
How much does this program cost?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
Any other reasons to complete my degree online with ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every step of the way.
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly admissions team.
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments.
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources.
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online platform.
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the same world-class curriculum as traditional courses.
Ask us about our introductory Online Strategies class that will jump-start your journey with 3 credit hours towards your degree. Experience what students around the world have gained earning a degree with ORU Online.