Bachelor of Science in
Oral Roberts University’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration is a 100% online program that can equip you to develop and guide high-performance teams within a variety of healthcare environments. You will graduate with an excellent foundation of the critical needs of this expanding field, including how to plan and manage health services in hospitals, clinics, agencies, or other specialized practices.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person - mind, body, and spirit - can truly set you apart on the job as you deliver quality processes and solid business practices that help develop healthcare teams. Your contribution as an administrator will ultimately help improve the healthcare that patients receive, improve workplace and patient safety, and build essential patient trust.
What can I do with a degree in Healthcare Administration?
Our unique mission to develop Spirit-empowered leaders will enable you to have a positive impact on those you help manage, as well as on patients seeking treatment. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries, at both national and regional levels, so the opportunities for personal and professional advancement will remain significant for years to come. Your degree will prepare you to serve in potential occupations, such as:
- Hospital Department Manager
- Medical or Dental Office Manager
- Clinic Administrator
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Healthcare Staffing Agency
- Lab Testing Coordinator
What distinct courses will I take?
To become a healthcare administrator, you will take various courses such as: Design in Healthcare Delivery, Leadership in Health Administration, Emergency/Disaster Management, Quality Process Improvement, Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, and Human Resource Management, to name just a few.
How long will it take me to graduate?
This program is 120 credit hours. If you were to begin without transferring credit, you could complete this degree in as little as 45 months when you enroll full-time. We consider full-time enrollment for this program as 3-credit hours per 7-week term with 6 terms per year.
How much does this program cost?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
Any other reasons to complete my degree online with ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every step of the way
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly admissions team
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online platform
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the same world-class curriculum as traditional courses
Ask us about our introductory Online Strategies class that will jump-start your journey with 3 credit hours towards your degree. Experience what students around the world have gained earning a degree with ORU Online.