Bachelor of Science in
Oral Roberts University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is a 100% online program that offers contemporary business education with a biblical foundation. You will graduate with the business acumen and professional competence essential for service in business leadership, the corporate sector, or as an entrepreneur.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person - mind, body, and spirit - can truly set you apart for a career in business. You will develop an appreciation for business networks, the business environment, economics, and competence for business disciplines and/or the pursuit of graduate work.
What can I do with a degree in Business Administration?
Our unique mission to develop Spirit-empowered leaders will enable you to become an
in-demand professional in every industry. Your degree will prepare you to serve in
potential occupations, such as:
- Economic Analyst
- Investment Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- Community Service Manager
- Ministry Fundraiser
What distinct courses will I take?
To become business administrator, you will take various courses such as:
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing
- Strategic Management
How long will it take me to graduate?
This program is 120 credit hours. If you were to begin without transferring credit, you could still complete this degree in as little as 3.5 years when you enroll full-time. We consider full-time enrollment for this program as 6 credit hours per 7-week term with 6 terms per year.
How much does this program cost?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
Any other reasons to complete my degree online with ORU?
You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every step of the way.
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly admissions team.
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments.
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources.
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online platform.
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the same world-class curriculum as traditional courses.
Ask us about our introductory Online Strategies class that will jump-start your journey with 3 credit hours towards your degree. Experience what students around the world have gained earning a degree with ORU Online.