Bachelor of Arts Degree in
Ministry and Leadership (Church Administration)
Oral Roberts University’s Bachelor of Arts in Ministry and Leadership (Church Administration) is a 100% online program that educates and equips students to become church administrators. You will graduate with an understanding of organizational behavior, principles of management, and administrative skills appropriate to serve in nonprofit organizations.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person - mind, body, and spirit - can truly set you apart for ministry positions. You will develop leadership competencies needed to be an effective administrator in Christian organizational settings and skills in teaching and preaching the Bible.
What can I do with a degree in Ministry and Leadership?
Your degree will prepare you to serve in potential occupations, such as:
- Administrative Pastor
- Youth pastor
- Non-Profit manager
What distinct courses will I take?
You will take various courses such as:
- Christian Leadership
- Church Administration
- Administration of Non-Profit Organizations
- Urban Outreach Ministries
- Team Ministry
- And more!
How long will it take me to graduate?
This program is 124 credit hours. If you were to begin without transferring credit, you could still complete this degree in as little as 3.5 years when you enroll full-time. We consider full-time enrollment for this program as 6 credit hours per 7-week term with 6 terms per year.
How much does this program cost?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
Any other reasons to complete my degree online with ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every step of the way.
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly admissions team.
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments.
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources.
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online platform.
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the same world-class curriculum as traditional courses.
Ask us about our introductory Online Strategies class that will jump-start your journey with 3-credit hours towards your degree. Experience what students around the world have gained earning a degree with ORU Online.