Doctor ofStrategic Leadership
Your Doctor of Strategic Leadership Degree Starts Here
Oral Roberts University's Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) is a multi-disciplinary
program for mid- to senior career professionals who are passionate about their purpose
and about solving real-world problems through participatory research. Upon completion,
the DSL graduate is able to recast their future, create meaningful change, and cultivate
talent through coaching.
More than this, ORU’s commitment to educating the whole person—spirit, mind, and body—can
truly set you apart as a Spirit-empowered leader with a doctoral degree. You’ll step
into your destiny as a whole leader who can empower individuals, teams, and organizations
to reach their God-given potential.
Doctor of Strategic Leadership is ORU's top online doctorate program! With students
from all over the globe and world-class professors, you will create meaningful changes
to your lifestyle and professional career.
Email Us Call Us
WHAT CONCENTRATIONS CAN I CHOOSE?
Building on distinct core courses and in preparation for your doctoral project, second-year
DSL students take a 3-course concentration that qualifies them to sit for a credentialing
exam in one of three areas:
Through your Doctor of Strategic Leadership, you’ll be grounded in theory and practice
vital to organizational success.
WILL A DSL ADVANCE MY CAREER?
Your degree will advance your career, no matter what industry you serve:
- Communication & Media
- Educational Services
- Faith Communities
- Healthcare Services
- Information Systems
- Management Services
- Military, Defense & Security
- Government & Public Services
WHAT DISTINCT COURSES WILL I TAKE?
- Spirit-Empowered Leadership
- Critical Inquiry & Research Methods
- Coaching & Talent Development
- Organizational Culture & Design
- Modeling Systems Change
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Collaborative Leadership
- Innovation & Change Management
- Decision and Data Analytics
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO GRADUATE?
The DSL is 48-credit hour program. You could complete this degree in as little as
33 months when you enroll full-time. ORU considers full-time enrollment as taking
one 3-credit course in consecutive 7-week terms. With two courses per semester, Fall,
Spring, and Summer, students earn 18-credits a year to usually graduate in three years
HOW MUCH DOES THIS PROGRAM COST?
ORU's affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students
benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
ANY OTHER REASONS TO COMPLETE MY DEGREE ONLINE WITH ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every
step of the way.
- You can apply ASAP given our Fall and Spring starts. You’ll have direct access to
our friendly admissions team.
- You’ll study year-round but fit classes into your schedule to balance work and family
- Academic support with access to award-winning professors and helpful learning resources.
- Meet up with your classmates every two weeks for an instructor-led virtual workshop.
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) with a world-class
curriculum developed by ORU faculty.
Ask us about our introductory 7-day Graduate Orientation class that will jump-start
your doctoral studies--experience what students worldwide have gained from earning
a degree with ORU Online.
Top Regional College
Ranked the Top Regional College in the West (US News & World Report)
Scholarships & Financial Aid
ORU offers financial opportunities for US and international students
Join a community of believers from over 140 nations
Oral Roberts University is one of the largest and most influential Christian universities
in the world. We develop whole leaders for the whole world through a unique Whole
Person education. Spirit-empowered leaders come to ORU, not to “stay” in their faith,
but to GROW in faith.