THE Launch Competition
There is no charge for teams to participate in the competition. However, there are requirements that must be met for teams to pitch to a panel of investors and judges. For more information, please carefully read through the competition guidelines.
Who can participate:
- ORU students
- Teams must be from 2 to 5 people
- There must be one assigned leader in each group
- Initial group applications for The Launch 2020-2021 open August 13th, 2020
- The deadline to submit group applications is September 9th, 2020 at 11:59pm
This competition will take you from idea to launch in 6-months and includes two rounds of judging. Mentoring begins during the fall semester and the final business plan is due on December 15th. Teams that make it to the final round of the competition will pitch to a panel of judges comprised of entrepreneurs, executives, bankers, and investors.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finalists