TYPING & PROOFING PRICES (Including Turnaround Time)
The following prices are base rates only. DPS charges by the double-spaced page. Any page that has over 30 lines on it will receive an increased charge for that page. Additional charges will also be assessed for footnotes, tables, brochures, bibliographies, graphics, resumes, columns, more complex documents, AND if your document is very difficult to read. All charges are based on a 24-hour turnaround time. RUSH and PRIORITY charges are noted.
Prices based on 1 to 10 pages straight typing only, up to 30 lines of text per page
- 24-Hours (normal turnaround time)
$2.00 for each double-spaced pages
$3.00-4.00 for each single-spaced page
- 4-24 hour turnaround (Rush charge)
$3.00 for each double-spaced page
$4.50-6.00 for each single-spaced page
2-4 hours turnaround (priority charge)
$4.00 for each double-spaced page
$6.00-8.00 for each single-spaced page
Revision Charges (per page and based on 24-hours turnaround)
- $0.50 micro revision (1-3 changes per page)
- $1.00 minor revision (4-20 changes per page)
- $1.50 major revision (over 20 changes per page)
- Rewrite: New Typing Charge for over 15 lines of text (see above)
When a faster turnaround time is required for revisions, add $1.00 per page to the above revision rates.
RÉSUMÉS (based on 24-hours turnaround)
- $10.00 per page of new typing
- $0.70 micro revision (1-3 changes per page)
- $2.00 minor revision (4-20 changes per page)
- $4.00 major revision (over 20 changes per page)
- $10.00 rewrite (over 15 lines of text)
Rush charges will be added to the cost of a résumé if a faster turnaround time is required.
$1.00 per each 5 minutes of typing
Proofreading (Revisions made by DPS are included in each charge)
- $15.00 per hour
- $17.00 per hour (dissertations, books, more complicated documents)
New typing and proofreading: All documents typed by the DPS are proofed at no extra charge. If a document is submitted for revising, only the revisions made to the document are proofed at no extra charge. If the customer wishes the whole document to be proofed, we will charge for proofreading by the hour as stated above.
(from disk or email-per page on white 8 1/2 x 11 or transparency paper with no changes)
- $0.07 for black and white
- $0.40 for black and white transparencies
- $0.80 for color
- $2.00 for color transparencies
The DPS Hewlett Packard ScanJet color scanner allows DPS specialists to do the following:
- Scan pictures or other printed material to create graphic files
- Scan typed text for use in word processing programs such as WordPerfect or Microsoft Office
Both type of scans are saved directly onto our system or to a floppy disk or CD. If we are to scan a typed document that will be revised, please provide a copy before making any hand-written revisions. An unmarked, clean document provides a better scan. Due to the heavy volume of department scanning, we may not be able to scan your document while you wait.
- $0.50 per page-scanning text to disk (no changes)
- $1.00 per page-scanning text to disk-special handling (no editing)
- $4.00 per image-scanning black and white or color graphics to disk (no changes)
If DPS revises the document/graphic after scanning, an appropriate revision charge will also be assessed.
Fax Number: 918.495.6033 The charge for receiving faxes is $0.50 per page
Sending faxes: The cover page is free with any transmission of one or more pages. Your money will not be returned once a connection has been made. There will be an additional charge should we need to resend the fax after 3 connecting tries for long distance and international faxes (e.g., incorrect fax number given, answering machine picked up, etc.).
- Local Transmission
First page - $1.00
Each additional page - $1.50
- Long Distance Transmission
First page - $2.00**
Each additional page - $1.00**
Every send after third interrupted try - $1.10
- International Transmission (Canada, Mexico, certain island nations)
First page - $3.00**
Each additional page - $1.50
Resend charge - $1.00
- International Transmission (All other countries)
First page - $6.00**
Each additional page - $3.00
Every send after third interrupted try - $2.00
**This price includes three attempts.
IMPORTANT: If the fax machine connects but the fax does not go through, you will still be charged. No money will be refunded once the international or long distance connection has been made