Master of Arts Degree in
Oral Roberts University’s Master of Arts in Leadership is a 100% online program that can equip you to rise to meet the complex challenges that come with running digital and dispersed organizations. You will graduate with the knowledge, disciplines, and insights needed to lead dynamic teams boldly into the future.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person—mind, body, and spirit—can truly set you apart by preparing you to bring innovative leadership and team development into today’s workplace.
How will an M.A. in Leadership advance my career?
Our unique mission to develop Spirit-empowered leaders will enable you to accelerate your leadership abilities and skills at a time ripe with opportunity. In the coming years, 10,000 Baby Boomers a day will be turn 65 and move toward retirement. The anticipated leadership deficits can mean opportunities for a new generation of emerging leaders who are prepared to step in. Your degree will prepare you to serve in potential occupations, such as:
- Public Service Administrator
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Educational Services Director
- Human Resource Manager
- Training and Development Specialist
- Business, Non-Profit, or Ministry Director
What distinct courses will I take?
To earn an M.A. in Leadership, you will take various courses such as:
- Leadership Theory and Skills
- Organizational Culture and Change
- Leading Innovation and Technology
- Ethical Leadership and Governance
- Thought and Sector Leadership
- And more!
How long will it take me to graduate?
This program is 30-credit hours. You could complete this degree in as little as 20 months when you enroll full-time. We consider full-time enrollment for this program as taking one 3-credit hour course over a 7-week term, with 6 terms per year. You take each course with those you enter the program with, and meet up with your instructor and cohort in a webinar 4 times in each course. You complete the program by creating an applied project, such as authoring an e-book, delivering a training program or designing an organizational change initiative.
How much does this program cost?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
Any other reasons to complete my degree online with ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every step of the way.
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly admissions team.
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments.
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources.
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online platform.
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the same world-class curriculum as traditional courses.
Ask us about our introductory 7-day Graduate Orientation class that will jump-start your graduate studies. Experience what students around the world have gained earning a degree with ORU Online.