Master of Science inNursing
Your Master of Science in Nursing Degree Starts Here
Oral Roberts University’s Master of Science in Nursing is a 100% online program that
can equip you to advance your nursing career and share your passion by teaching others
at the postsecondary level. You will graduate with advanced nursing competencies and
gain dynamic new skills that make you even more marketable for this in-demand profession.
More than this, our commitment to educating your whole person—mind, body, and spirit—can
truly set you apart by enhancing your abilities—to lead, serve, and care for others.
This innovative and accelerated MSN empowers you to expand your career through elevated
skills and the insights needed to impact lives in a tangible way.
Email Us Call Us
HOW WILL A MSN ADVANCE MY CAREER?
Our unique mission to develop Spirit-empowered leaders will enable you to accelerate
your professional skills and help meet today’s rising demand for MSNs. While serving
in your preferred environment, the MSN will allow you to create a unique and flexible
career for yourself. Potential occupations for the MSN holder include:
- Nurse Education (teaching faculty, postsecondary)
- Research Nurse
- Nurse Administrator
- Academic Simulation Lab Specialist
- Nurse Educator for Pharmaceuticals
- Medical and Health Services Managers
WHAT DISTINCT COURSES WILL I TAKE?
To earn an MSN, you will take various courses such as:
- Scholarship and Research
- Immersive Technology and Informatics
- Leadership and Systems Management
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Curriculum Design and Implementation
- Curriculum Evaluation
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO GRADUATE?
This program is 34.5-credit hours. You could complete this degree in as little as
24 months when you enroll full-time. We consider full-time enrollment for this program
as taking one 3-credit hour course over a 7-week term with 6 terms per year. You take
each course with those you enter the program with and meet up with your instructor
in a webinar 4 times in each course.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS PROGRAM COST?
Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students
benefit from federal aid and our interest-free payment plan. To view your cost, click here.
ANY OTHER REASONS TO COMPLETE MY DEGREE ONLINE WITH ORU?
- You’ll graduate on time with a team of Success Coaches who’ll walk with you every
step of the way
- You can begin classes ASAP with year-round terms and direct access to our friendly
- Fit classes into your schedule so you can balance work and family commitments
- Academic support with easy access to caring professors and helpful learning resources
- Access classes anytime and anywhere with our mobile-friendly and user-friendly online
- ORU Online is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and utilizes the
same world-class curriculum as traditional courses
Ask us about our introductory 7-day Graduate Orientation class that will jump-start
your graduate studies. Experience what students around the world have gained earning
a degree with ORU Online.
The master’s degree program in nursing at Oral Roberts University is accredited by
the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Top Regional College
Ranked the Top Regional College in the West (US News & World Report)
Scholarships & Financial Aid
ORU offers financial opportunities for US and international students
Join a community of believers from over 140 nations
Oral Roberts University is one of the largest and most influential Christian universities
in the world. We develop whole leaders for the whole world through a unique Whole
Person education. Spirit-empowered leaders come to ORU, not to “stay” in their faith,
but to GROW in faith.