Class Ages: Two-year-old through Adults. Students are grouped by age and ability. Five students per teacher. Beginner through advanced swimmer and competitive stroke available. Great lessons for teens! Fitness, stroke development, exercise and safety! Inquire about private and adult classes. For parking and location of the Kenneth H. Cooper Aerobics Center, please see our Campus Map or call the Front Desk at 918-495-6059.
DAYTIME SESSIONS: (MONDAY - FRIDAY)
1. May 25 - June 5, 2020 Waiting List
2. June 8 - June 19, 2020 Waiting List
3. June 22 - July 3, 2020
- 8:55 - 9:35
- 9:35 - 10:15
- 10:15 - 10:55
- 10:55 - 11:35
- 11:35 - 12:15
- 12:15 - 12:55
EVENING SESSION: (MONDAY - THURSDAY)
4. June 1 - June 11, 2020 Waiting List
- 6:00 - 6:50
- 6:50 - 7:40
- 7:40 - 8:30
Daytime Sessions: $70.00/swimmer
Evening Sessions: $75.00/swimmer
REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS (Opens February 1, 2020 @ 12 a.m.):
1. MUST ENROLL BY EMAIL: Denise Westfall: email@example.com This is the only way to ensure your spot in swim lessons! Please email swimmer's name, age, and requested session date and time. Denise will confirm session availability and enrollment in a session and class.
2. Only after you have received a confirmation email from the program director about your session dates and class time, click the "Complete Registration" button below to fill out the participation waiver and submit payment. Waivers & payments must be completed 24hrs after you receive your confirmation email in order to secure your spot.
PAYMENTS MADE WITHOUT PRIOR ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION FROM DENISE WILL BE REFUNDED AND WILL NOT SECURE YOUR SPOT IN SWIM LESSONS
Due to the nature of our program, ORU cannot issue refunds after session start or
make-up days for missed or canceled classes. If unable to attend your session, refunds
must be requested two weeks prior to your session start date.