Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FILLED.
- Full Time
To assist in the safe and efficient operation, repair and maintenance of all equipment within CityPlex complexes as assigned by the Chief Mechanic, Lead Maintenance Mechanic and/or Chief Engineer. Maintain an attitude of cooperation between tenants and department employees, respond to complaints/work orders, troubleshoot, provide accurate solution(s) and implement an action plan to resolve.
- Perform assigned preventive maintenance (PM) duties on but not limited to air handler systems, circulating pumps, rotating equipment, motors and electrical components in addition to performing minor repairs on the aforementioned equipment.
- Complete assigned Work Orders that may involve minor repairs of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, as well as minor drywall repair, painting, acoustical ceiling and housekeeping duties.
- Assist Central Plant Engineers with associated equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Perform non-reoccurring maintenance duties as directed.
- Other duties as assigned. May on occasion need to drive company vehicle to pick up parts and/or supplies.
Employee must have a High School diploma or a GED.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S):
Must possess a valid Oklahoma driver's license.
- The position requires three (3) years to five (5) years of specific experience with mechanical equipment normally associated with commercial properties.
- Must possess entry level or basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, and reasonable mechanic skills. Must have good interpersonal skills, be able to work well with the public, good reading/mathematical and organizational skills and must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
Shift hours are to be determined by the department. Occasional overtime hours may be required. Must be prepared to work extended hours in the event of an emergency.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.