Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FILLED.
This critical position performs key data entry and database updates by assisting with data reports, planned giving, prospect research and reporting on financial and activity information. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- Full Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updates and maintains Banner database with development information such as caseload assignments, Giving societies, demographics information and other development-associated information.
- Monitors accuracy of tracking information in coordination with IT, Contribution Accounting and Finance. Assist with the pre and post financial tracking information for certain events and/or solicitation activities associated with the development department.
- Managing planned giving files; tracking/recording donor communication (email/phone/mail) for planned giving; assist with preparation of planned giving documents.
- Ensure up to date donor contact information and compiles mailing and contact lists and reports as requested; researching donors, corporations and charities
- Consolidates duplicate donor records, ensuring accuracy
Associates degree in business, finance or computer related field preferred or job related experience commensurate to education is acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to work collaboratively
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite, and ability to quickly learn multiple systems.
- Excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented
- Requires a high level of confidentiality of information, to include compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its procedures.
- Knowledge of CRM databases (i.e. Banner, Slate, PeopleSoft) preferred, but not required
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.