Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS UNTIL FILLED.
- Full Time
In support of the University's aggressive growth goals, the Vice President for Enrollment Management develops and executes recruitment and financial aid strategies, overseeing operational processes and personnel, recruitment events and communications.
- Designs and implements recruitment strategies and tactics in alignment with the University's Five Year Adaptive Plan objectives related to the enrollment of undergraduate and graduate student populations in for-credit programs - domestic, international and online.
- Develops and implements effective scholarship and financial aid leveraging strategies to maximize enrollment within budget parameters.
- Effectively communicates the mission and vision of Oral Roberts University to external and internal constituents.
- Employs creative and innovative techniques in communicating with prospective students and their families. Ensures that communication to prospective students is aligned across the areas of Enrollment Management and the University where applicable.
- Evaluates market conditions from an entrepreneurial framework. Explores new relationships and partnerships ad makes recommendations for new product or program offerings. Evaluates competitor set and determine recruitment strategies.
- Establishes clear and measurable goals for all areas of the unit. Track enrollment metrics and implements data-based decision-making across the unit.
- Provides oversight and direction of campus visit events including Quest Leadership Weekend, Eagle Days, etc.
- Effectively utilizes technology platforms and systems to support the business processes of Enrollment Management and create the efficiencies needed to advance and achieve goals and objectives.
- Supervises and mentors the Directors and staff of Enrollment Management and provides opportunities for professional development, team building and growth. Draws on the strengths of the staff with the goal of fostering a supportive and collaborative organizational culture.
- Develops annual budget recommendations for the enrollment organizations of the University.
- Serves on the President's Cabinet and works closely with Cabinet Members to provide leadership and direction on issues impacting enrollment of students. Serves of various committees and task forces as assigned.
- Collaborates regularly with University Marketing on recruitment-related marketing efforts, advertising, print and electronic media and publications. Collaborates with the marketing team to create and deliver clear, compelling and timely messages to prospective students and their families.
- Works in support of the University's retention initiative, student success and graduation rate goals.
- Serves the Student Affairs Committee of the Board of Trustees as well as the Enrollment Management Subcommittee.
- Explores opportunities to partner with vendors to help accomplish stated goals, manages partner relationships and evaluates their effectiveness and value to the organizations on a regular basis.
- Fulfills other duties as assigned or requested by the President.
Master's Degree in a related field. Doctorate or its equivalent preferred.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT(S):
Must possess a valid Oklahoma driver's license and have an excellent driving record for the purpose of driving university leased vehicles.
- Ten years of progressively responsible administrative experience in higher education. Experience in the development of university enrollment management plans with evidence of effectiveness in marketing and recruitment. Experience in the development and implementation of data-driven strategic plans, and the ability to organize administrative units to maximize achievement of recruiting and enrollment goals is required. Requires the ability to assimilate and interpret complex data, and sensitivity to issues related to recruitment and retention of students.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents.
Rest and Relaxation. 10 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days and 10 days of paid holidays.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS will include but not be limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting of upper body, and manual dexterity for operation of office machines/equipment. Vision to include: near, far, visual accommodation, color, and depth perception. Must be able to hear sound(s) clearly and distinctly in order to effectively receive, understand and reiterate information.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.