The instructor will teach MUT 256 - Instrumental Skills for Music Therapy Settings, a 1 credit hour course taught each fall semester.
- Teach MUT 256 - Instrumental Skills for Music Therapy Settings
- Attend Music Therapy area meetings as needed
- Bachelor of Music or Arts in Music Therapy required. (Masters level preferred.)
- Board certified by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (MT-BC) required.
- Advanced piano performance skill and improvisational skill on piano, guitar, and vocal.
- Respects Christian lifestyles, cultures, beliefs, and values.
- Experience in such clinical populations as children/adolescence with developmental disorders, patients with neurologic disorders (i.e., strokes, Parkinson's disease, Dementia & TBI), and individuals with mental problems preferred.
- Maintains auto insurance and valid driver license in accordance with agency standards.
Benefits & Perks
1. Complete the ORU online faculty application.
2. Please provide transcripts from all Colleges or Universities listed on your and application.
3. Please provide names and e-mail addresses for three references.
ORU is committed to the integration of faith and learning through an education that empowers the whole person: spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, socially adept, and professionally competent.