Oral Roberts University is a non-profit organization whose staff and faculty actually make a difference in the lives of its students. We pride ourselves on our culture and the values we uphold. Our team is passionate about what we do, and we want you to make us even better!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL OCTOBER 1, 2020.
- Part Time
The Front Desk Attendant position provides support to all patrons entering the Armand Hammer Student Alumni center.
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday 3:00 pm tp 12:30 am.
- Make sure the Front Desk is manned at all times.
- Greet all persons entering the building.
- Manage all aspects of front desk communications. Answer patron questions.
- Help solve problems between students and other patrons.
- Monitor building use and report any problems to the Front Desk Supervisor or Building Manager.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED.
- No experience required.
- Previous clerical experience of various duties helpful.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Must be personable and able to meet and greet customers with a cheerful attitude.
- Must be knowledgeable of information needed to accurately answer questions about the facility and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to make decisions and act effectively in stressful situations required.
- Must have basic computer knowledge with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel helpful.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality of information.
- Maintains compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy and its' procedures.
Benefits & Perks
Great Company Culture. Enjoy a Christian atmosphere.
Make No Little Plans Here. Everything you do makes a difference.
Great Team Members. People you'll enjoy being around.
Improve Your Health. Free access to the on-campus aerobic center.
Stay Sharp. Access to the ORU library and discounted tuition for yourself and dependents for eligible positions.
Fair Compensation. Based on your skills and experience.
Benefits. Matched retirement savings and tuition for yourself and dependents for eligible positions.
Oral Roberts University employs, advances, admits, and treats in its employment and educational programs all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a veteran or genetic information.