"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned." Proverbs 31:30-31
- Student must be a full-time junior or senior female.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Must Write an essay describing your need for the scholarship, walk with the Lord, and plans after ORU (limit to two signle-spaced one-sided pages.)
- Must submit application plus two letters of recommendation (one from an ORU faculty or staff member and one from a spiritual leader such as a pastor, chaplain, SLDD, etc.).