The Jonas B. Nyberg MEmorial Scholarship
Please complete the application below to be considered for the Jonas Nyberg Memorial Scholarship.
1. Applicant must review all information on jonasmemorialfund.org, including the
2. Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 23 who is currently a high
school senior anticipating a diploma, a recent high school graduate, or a current ORU
student. The student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00. A student with a
GED Certificate must have a minimum score of 450.
3. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident or a Citizen of the
Scandinavian Countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland).
4. Applicant must be planning to pursue a degree at Oral Roberts University to major or
minor in Evangelism or Communication.
5. Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need as determined by the ORU
Financial Aid Office.
6. If selected for the scholarship, the applicant agrees to have his name engraved on the
Jonas Memory plaque posted at ORU.