Covering the Cost of Online Education
One of the very best ways to improve your career skills, enhance your earning ability and be of greater service to the Lord is to complete additional education. Through ORU's Online Learning, you can earn an undergraduate degree in less than four years. You'll enjoy the convenience and flexibility of ORU's Online Learning and the fact that many courses are taught by our regular faculty.
For more information about courses and degree programs go to the Online Learning.
Often, students receive help paying for their education through employers. We encourage you to check with your manager or human resources department about educational funding for which you may be eligibile. Also, ORU offers grants you should investigate through the Resources link.
If you are attending ORU for the Fall semester, please reference the checklist below to ensure your financial aid is complete!
- All students must be accepted by the ORU Admissions Office in order to receive financial aid.
- Fill out the FAFSA. January 1 was the first day students could complete the FAFSA. Complete your FAFSA early to receive maximum financial aid. Remember, students and parents do NOT have to complete their taxes before completing the FAFSA. Students may complete the FAFSA by using W-2 information or estimating their financial information. Complete your FAFSA today.
- Check your financial aid package. Students are generally packaged with financial aid during their admissions process. Once the FAFSA is complete, the Financial Aid Office will receive your information within 3-5 business days. Students should access their email regularly for online financial aid award notifications. You may view your financial aid package by accessing http://vision.oru.edu.
- Accept your awards online. Complete your financial aid file via http://vision.oru.edu, to avoid lines during fall registration.
- Turn in requested forms. You may access http://vision.oru.edu to complete your financial aid file. Mail documents to Oral Roberts University; Attn: Financial Aid Office; 7777 S. Lewis Ave; Tulsa, OK 74171. Fax documents to 918.495.6803.
- If you are selected for Verification, you will need to complete the Verification worksheet via http://vision.oru.edu and provide copies of parent and student's tax forms and W-2's. Your Student Aid Report (SAR) received from the Department of Education informs students who are selected for verification.