- The Institutions will develop agreements by major which will clearly delineate course to be taken at OSUIT and those to be completed at ORU. These plans will outline recommended courses toward a degree at ORU for OSUIT students.
- ORU agrees that the criteria for acceptance into a Bachelor of Art/Sciences program
will be the same for OSUIT transfer students as for students who begin their studies
- OSUIT students who complete the Associate in Science (A.S) or Associate in Applied Science degree (A.A.S) with a minimum of 2.0/4.0 GPA will be eligible to apply for admission to ORU baccalaureate programs.
- OSUIT students desiring to transfer PRIOR TO the completion of the associate degree must have completed all developmental coursework, and have a minimum of 2.o/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- For Reverse Transfer purposes, OSUIT students who transfer to ORU prior to completing the A.S. degree may have ORU credits applied toward an associate degree at OSUIT.
- OSUIT will submit a conversion report to ORU in the fall of each year.
- OSUIT will submit to ORU the number of Reverse Transfers from ORU who are awarded A.S. degrees as a result of this agreement.
OSUIT Course ORU Equivalent Credit Hours
ENGL 113 Freshman Composition I
ENGL 1213 Freshman Composition II
COMP 102 Reading & Writing in the Liberal Arts
COMP 303 Critical Reading & Writing
English Composition- 6 hours SPCH 1113 Introduction to Speech COM 101 Oral Communication Communication-3 hours HIS 1493 U.S. History since 1865 HIS 101 American History Survey U.S. History-3 hours POLS 1113 U.S. Government GOV 101 American Government & Politics U.S. Government- 3 hours *STAT 2013 Elementary Statistics *MAT 232 Elementary Statistics Mathematics- 3 hours
HUM 222 Ancient & Medieval Humanities
HUM 233 Renaissance & Enlightenment
HUM 260 Music Appreciation
HUM 1013 Humanities I
HUM 1033 Humanities II
HUM 1113 Music Appreciation
Humanities- 12 hours
BIOL 1114 General Biology
BIOL 2124 General Microbiology
BIO 101 Principles of Biology Lecture w/
BIO 101L Principles of Biology Lab
BIO 212 Microbiology Lecture
BIO 212L Microbiology Lab
Science- 8 hours
HHP 1113 Personal Health
HPE 231 Personal Health Science
Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
PSYC 1113 Introductory Psychology
PSY 201 Principles of Psychology
Social Science Elective- 3 hours
Core Requirements- 21 hours
GRD 1133 Basic Drawing ART 213 Drawing GRD 1143 Basic Design ART 215 Graphic Design Major/Elective- 52 hours