Oral Roberts University has identified a variety of options for those who need to obtain a COVID-19 test.
- Student Health (located on the 1st floor of EMR) is offering PCR testing through Premier Family Care during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8am-11:30am and 12:30pm-4:30pm). The test costs $100. Student Health is unable to process any cash or credit payments, so you will need your health insurance information at the time of your visit.
- If you're paying with cash or credit, Premier Family Care, located at the southeast corner of 81st and Lewis, is also offering PCR testing. If you do not have COVID symptoms, you can either walk in during their normal business hours or make an appointment by calling 918-477-5190. If you are exhibiting COVID symptoms, please call ahead so they can prepare accordingly. The cost of the test is $100 and may be reimbursable through your health insurance provider.
- Prestige Medical Care offers a Rapid Result COVID-19 test to ORU students at a discounted rate of $200. Results will be available within a few hours of testing, and tests will be administered at their offices located at 10119 E 80th St Suite B, (just north of 81st Street between Mingo and Highway 169). You must pay at the time of the test, but you will receive a receipt that can be submitted to your health insurance provider for reimbursement as applicable. Use this link to schedule your test at the discounted rate.
Additional local testing options include:
- MCI Diagnostic Center at 7018 S Utica Avenue. Appointments are not required, but those wanting to test should register at mcicovid.com before arriving. The test is free for those with a Social Security Number, or $100-150 for those without a Social Security Number, depending on the test selected.
- The Tulsa Health Department is also providing free testing. Call 918-582-9355 to make an appointment. Students need to answer “yes” when asked if they need verification for “work” in order to receive proof of your test.
After completing the test, ask for a receipt or some documentation that shows you have been tested. Upload your results or your proof of testing here and the complete the process by uploading your test result as soon as it is received.