Please join us November 9-14 for Homecoming 2020: A Clear(er) Vision for our future!
We are asking YOU to send us a video to enhance this virtual celebration! Submitted videos will be played throughout the week. Click on the image below to hear more from Stephanie Ottman ’14, ’17.
We are looking for two types of videos.
TYPE 1: We need “I AM ORU” content. Just because you are not physically at ORU does not mean you are not a part of our family anymore! In this video, please tell us your name, grad year, major, what you are doing now, and where you are living. Most importantly, you will need to end the video by saying, “I AM ORU.”
TYPE 2: We need “Advice to My Freshman Self” content. Please include your name, grad year, major, and the advice you would give to your freshman self.
You are more than welcome to submit both video types!
Recording a video is so easy, and yet, it is always helpful to know some insider information on how to take it to the next level.
VIDEO CREATION TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Try to find a well-lit area without a lot of echoes.
- Videos are best recorded on a laptop or cell phone.
- The best videos are always landscape (turn your phone sideways).
- Give a few extra seconds at the beginning and end of your video to make it easier for our editors.
- Try to keep the recording to 30-60 seconds, but it is okay if you go a little over.
Thank you for doing this. We cannot wait to see you on video! When your video is complete, please send it to email@example.com. Happy creating—and we will see you (virtually) November 9-14!