Cost of Tuition
- Tuition rate is a flat rate depending on the amount of credits each course requires.
- $60 per credit hour.
- There are no application or general fees.
- Students may be required to purchase textbooks or other course materials. Requirements vary by course.
- Students who plan to park on campus will need to purchase a $25 parking pass for the year.
- Payment in full or payment arrangements through a payment plan must be made prior to the start of each course.
- To set up a payment plan, please click here to connect with the On-Campus Advantage Enrollment Counselor.
- Once a payment has been made, refunds are not available.