- Flexible schedule with 100% online classes
- *Earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in as little as 12 months **full-time
- Peer support and faculty advising
- Acquire new nursing competencies
- Prepares you for career mobility
How will an R.N. to B.S. in Nursing program advance my career?
- Develop fully in the nursing profession
- Enhance your skills and abilities
- Prepare for career mobility
- We educate your whole person—mind, body, and spirit
- You will discover new dimensions of the nursing profession that greatly impacts your patients.
- You will also be ready to pursue the Master of Science in Nursing degree also offered through ORU Online.
What distinct courses will I take?
To complete the RN-to-BSN, you will take various courses such as:
- Determinants of Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Health Informatics
- Community Heath
- Nursing Leadership
How long will it take me to graduate?
Complete this degree in as little as 12 months, when you enroll **full-time. Transfer approved credits from your Associate Degree and other science or humanities courses you have taken.
How much does this program cost?
Tuition and fees to complete our program could cost you as little as $13,364†. Our affordable tuition means your finances go further. In addition, many students benefit from financial aid and our interest-free payment plan.
Any other reasons to complete my degree online with ORU?
- Peer Support and Faculty Advising
- Begin classes ASAP with year-round terms
- Flexible schedule so you can balance work and family commitments
- Mobile-friendly and user-friendly online platform